The Saratoga is a two-story cocktail bar and restaurant located in San Francisco’s historic Tenderloin district in the original Saratoga Hotel building built in 1908. The Saratoga’s main level features a dramatic bar and dining room designed to respect the buildings’ turn-of-the-century origins. Illuminated shelves display hundreds of artisan spirits for The Saratoga’s cocktail program. The downstairs level is an intimate space with curved marble bar and adjoining dining room filled eclectic original period artwork. A one-of-a-kind Aquitaine steel and glass chandelier hangs gracefully between the two levels.